Enter the Gungeon (PS4) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughs
Tips/Hints: Master the dodge roll
To advance to later levels, you must master the art of dodging as a means of avoiding incoming fire. In addition to dodging when you roll, you can also knock enemies into the pits, saving ammo.
Tips/Hints: Look for suspicious items
If something looks out of place, it's likely hiding something. Enemy gunfire can expose cracks in the walls hiding rooms, and even just a single shot can help you hear a jingle that something is hidden. Explore anything out of the ordinary.
- Beast Master (Bronze): Complete the game with Beast Mode on.
- Biggest Wallet (Bronze): Carry a large amount of money at once.
- Cartographer's Assistant (Bronze): Map the first Five Chambers for the lost adventurer.
- Castle Crasher (Bronze): Clear the First Chamber 50 Times.
- Dat Plat (Platinum): Acquire all other trophies.
- Day Ruiner (Bronze): Kill a boss after covering it with glitter.
- Demolition Man (Bronze): Kill a frozen enemy by rolling into it.
- Dungeon Diver (Bronze): Clear the Second Chamber 40 Times.
- Forger (Silver): Clear the Fifth Chamber 10 Times.
- Going Down (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Second Chamber.
- Going Downer (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Third Chamber.
- Going Downest (Bronze): Open the shortcut to the Fourth Chamber.
- Great Hall (Silver): Populate the Breach.
- Gungeon Acolyte (Bronze): Complete the Tutorial.
- Gunsmith (Bronze): Construct the Bullet that can kill the Past.
- Hedge Slinger (Silver): Win a wager against the Gunsling King 5 times.
- Hollowed Out (Bronze): Clear the Fourth Chamber 20 Times.
- Last Stop (Silver): Open the shortcut to the Fifth Chamber.
- Lead God (Gold): Collect five Master Rounds in one run.
- Mine Master (Bronze): Clear the Third Chamber 30 Times.
- Money Pit (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies by dropping chandeliers.
- Patron (Silver): Spend big at the Acquisitions Department.
- Pit Lord (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies by knocking them into pits.
- Rage Mode (Bronze): Always be flipping. Guns are for flippers.
- Re-Armed (Bronze): Deliver the Golem's replacement arm.
- Rider (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies while riding in a mine cart.
- Slayer (Silver): Defeat the Boss of the Fifth Chamber.
- Sworn Gun (Bronze): Avenge Manuel.
- Trickshot (Silver): Ace Winchester's game 3 times.
- Weird Tale (Silver): Complete Frifle's Challenges.
- Woodsie Lord (Bronze): Steal 10 things.
- Beep (Silver) [SECRET]: Unlock the Robot.
- Case Closed (Silver) [SECRET]: Unlock the Bullet.
- Deadliest Game (Bronze) [SECRET]: Kill the Hunter's Past.
- Double Jeopardy (Bronze) [SECRET]: Kill the Convict's Past.
- Exorcist (Bronze) [SECRET]: Kill a Jammed Boss.
- Grate Hall (Bronze) [SECRET]: Access the Oubliette.
- Gun Game (Silver) [SECRET]: Complete the game with the Sorceress's Enchanted Gun.
- Gungeon Master (Gold) [SECRET]: Clear the Sixth Chamber.
- Historian (Silver) [SECRET]: Complete all 4 main character Pasts.
- I Knew Someone Would Do It (Bronze) [SECRET]: Why.
- Jammed (Bronze) [SECRET]: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you.
- Lion Leap (Bronze) [SECRET]: Fall at the last second.
- Not Just A Box (Bronze) [SECRET]: Get the jump on a Mimic.
- Reverence for the Dead (Bronze) [SECRET]: Access the Temple.
- Squad Captain (Bronze) [SECRET]: Kill the Marine's Past.
- The Password (Bronze) [SECRET]: Accessed the Hidden Market.
- Time Paradox (Bronze) [SECRET]: Die in the Past.
- Wingman (Bronze) [SECRET]: Kill the Pilot's Past.