Jet Moto 2 (Playstation) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughsAll tracks
Perform the following 10 steps to get to all tracks, including the alternate tracks.
1. While you are at the options screen, select master difficulty and 5 laps per race. Then at the 1 player select screen, press X on Li'l Dave and then go back to title screen.
2. Now at the title screen, press Up, Down, Left, Right, R2, R1, L2, L1, in four seconds or less.
3. While you are at the options screen, select 3 laps per race.
4. Then at the 1 player select screen, press X on Wild Ride and then go back to title screen.
5. Now at the title screen, press Up, Left, Down, Right, Square, R2, Circle, L2, in four seconds or less.
6. While you are at the options screen, select amateur difficulty and turbos off.
7. Then at the 1 player select screen, press X on Bomber and then go back to title screen.
8. Now at the title screen, press Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right, in four seconds or less.
9. While you are at the options screen, select professional difficulty and turbos on.
10. Finally at the title screen, press R2, R1, L1, L2, R2, R1, L1, L2, in four seconds or less.
Race as Enigma
While you are at the options screen, select master difficulty and 6 laps per race. Then at the title screen, press Left, Square, Down, Triangle, Right, Circle, L1, R1, in four seconds or less.
In Slickrock Gorge, if you turbo up one of the burms, you will get so high that sometimes the ground temperarly dissapers. -From email@example.com
On After Shock:
Make the first right turn in the city. Go to the end of the street and turn left. While you are at the intersection take a right, and go to the end of the street once again. A section of the turn barrier is down. You can ride through, watch out for the billboards on the other side. This will cut off some time as you head straight to the drainage canal. -From: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Ka Ma Te:
Heading into the swamp, take a hard left at the first check point. There is a grassy ramp which will give you access to a wooden bridge and a path leading to the other side of the swamp. It cuts off a few seconds. -From: email@example.com
When coming around one of the last few turns on the river you should see a large hole in the canyon wall and a rock directly in front of it in the water. Head for the rock and jump through the hole. Follow the river to the left and you'll be brought out just past the checkpoint on your way to the start/finish line.
Game Shark Codes
Have All Tracks, Main Trophy & Insane Difficulty Level 8016AF06 0401
Put The Riders Names on The Trophey 8016B0F8 0401
Have All Code Medals & Stunt Key 8016B0EE 0401
Have The Original 10 Jet Moto Tracks 8016B104 0101 Race All Tracks in Wire-Frame Mode 8016B114 0101 Always Place First 8017D730 0001
Infinite Turbo (Li'l Dave) 8016BDEC 4000 Infinite Grapple (Li'l Dave) 8016C11A 0006 Infinite Turbo (Wild Ride) 8016CD54 4000 Infinite Grapple (Wild Ride) 8016D082 0006 Infinite Turbo (Blade) 8016DCBC 4000 Infinite Grapple (Blade) 8016DFEA 0006 Infinite Turbo (The Technician) 8016EC24 4000 Infinite Grapple (The Technician) 8016EF52 0006 Infinite Turbo (The Max) 8016FB8C 4000 Infinite Grapple (The Max) 8016FEBA 0006 Infinite Turbo (Vampeera) 80170AF4 4000 Infinite Grapple (Vampeera) 80170E22 0006 Infinite Turbo (Gadget) 80171A5C 4000 Infinite Grapple (Gadget) 80171D8A 0006 Infinite Turbo (Steele) 801729C4 4000 Infinite Grapple (Steele) 80172CF2 0006 Infinite Turbo (The Hun) 8017392C 4000 Infinite Grapple (The Hun) 80173C5A 0006 Infinite Turbo (Bomber) 80174894 4000 Infinite Grapple (Bomber) 80174BC2 0006 Infinite Turbo(Enigma) 801757FC 4000 Infinite Grapple (Enigma) 80175B2A 0006 Start on Lap 3 Codes Li'l Dave 8016BF08 0003 Wild Ride 8016CE70 0003 Blade 8016DDD8 0003 Technician 8016ED40 0003 The Max 8016FCA8 0003 Vampeera 80170C10 0003 Gadget 80171B78 0003 Steele 80172AE0 0003 The Hun 80173A48 0003 Bomber 801749B0 0003 Enigma 80175918 0003