Aaru's Awakening (Vita) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughs
- Day Bronze (Bronze): The champion who sneaks is often more ambitious than the one who leaps.
- Day Silver (Bronze): All of day's caves propose great risks, but not for you, for you know them like your fingernails.
- Day Gold (Bronze): Some are afraid of roundhouse kicks, although everyone is afraid of you, for you have mastered the jab.
- Dusk Bronze (Bronze): Your body was stuck and slowed down. Your mind however was always already in the night domain.
- Dusk Silver (Bronze): Slapped by giant tongues, thrown off by goowalking snails, who cares. You have the silver dusk trophy!
- Dusk Gold (Bronze): You could eat goo for breakfast. Dusk's tentacles seem to cover you and throw you into the right direction. Are you a Dusk local?
- Night Bronze (Bronze): Some living people are still afraid of the dark, but like you, they survived last night!
- Night Silver (Bronze): "BLEEEERQHH!" and "oooHHooo!" no longer shed you, maybe it's just kind of cute?
- Night Gold (Bronze): Aaru's Awakening. You are now also awake, seeing that what may have seemed good your whole life, may actually be a force of suffering.
- Dawn Bronze (Bronze): In Dawn, bronze is more than most can achieve, congratulations!
- Dawn Silver (Bronze): In ancient Rome, the people would call you Caesar!
- Dawn Gold (Bronze): They say only demigods can hold the Dawn gold trophy.
- World Bronze (Bronze): You traveled through the four domains, defeated your own master and spawned a new world!
- World Silver (Silver): Like the silver fox, you accept any challenge presented to you.
- Champion of Dawn (Gold): Watch out, the gold diggers are coming for you, for you have all the gold in the world!