Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (PS4) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughs
- Candelabra moustache (Bronze): Complete Marbury Guesthouse
- Cesium-133 crystal (Bronze): You believe that symmetry is the source of all beauty and that order generates virtue. What a pleasure it is to sort through things and tidy up! You a
- Cortex (Bronze): As Poirot says, everybody has brains, but they differ in quality! Yours are exceptional. You've solved half of the questions.
- Cupid bow moustache (Bronze): Complete Andover
- Eagle's eye (Bronze): Poirot excels in observing human nature! You are receiving this trophy for having penetrated half the people's thoughts with a simple look.
- Gandhi moustache (Gold): As you were loading the revolver you entrusted to Hastings with blanks, you clearly chose a non-violent approach to the problem. You'll thank yourself
- Gothic confessional (Bronze): It's nice to confide in Uncle Poirot … And that is why you conducted all of the interrogations to perfection!
- Hungarian moustache (Bronze): Complete Churston (2nd visit)
- Imperial moustache (Bronze): Unmask the murderer
- Large donkey (Bronze): Even Poirot sometimes makes mistakes … but he doesn't make as many as you! Get a grip on yourself before your reputation is tarnished.
- Newspaper (Bronze): The newspapers are talking about the case, therefore, they are also talking about you. Fame is not all that unpleasant.
- Pencil moustache (Bronze): Complete Churston (1st visit)
- Pyramidal moustache (Bronze): Complete Bexhill
- Quadruple gear (Bronze): "Glory to the hand of man, the equal of his mind!" One is nothing without the other and it is by using both that you were able to solve all of the rid
- Sheriff moustache (Platinum): You intervened just in time! Your fortuitous telephone call probably saved the Donbar's life.