Ark: Survival Evolved (PS4) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughs
Tips/Hints: Taming a Dinosaur
Let the dinosaur get hungry and it will be easier to tame with food.
Tips/Hints: Riding a Dinosaur
Remember that weight affects the movement of the dinosaur. Keep in mind how much you and your equipment weight, compared to it, will affect it
- Apex Predator (Platinum): Collect all trophies!
- Your first day... (Gold): You Survived a full day and night on the ARK!
- Your first Dino... (Gold): You Tamed a Dinosaur!
- Your first Ride... (Gold): You Rode a Dinosaur!
- Maximum Survivor (Silver): You reached the Maximum Survivor Level!
- Maximum Dinosaur (Silver): One of your Dinosaur's reached Maximum Level!
- Rex Rider (Silver): You rode on the back of a T-Rex!
- Giga Rider (Silver): You rode on the back of a Giganotosaurus!
- Artifact Archaeologist (Bronze): You personally retrieved all the Artifacts!
- Veteran Paleontologist (Bronze): You unlocked the Dossiers of each of ARK's initial Specimens!
- Veteran Survivor (Bronze): You defeated ARK's first Ultimate Life Form!
- Expert Survivor (Bronze): You defeated ARK's second Ultimate Life Form!
- Survivor Evolved (Bronze): You've defeated ARK's first three Ultimate Life Forms! And yet...
- Master Survivor (Bronze): You defeated ARK's third Ultimate Life Form!
- Map Maker (Bronze): You've uncovered more than 80% of the Mini-Map!
- Highest Peak (Bronze): You've reached the highest mountain peak of the ARK!
- Lowest Depth (Bronze): You've reached the bottom of the ARK's oceans!
- Cure-All (Bronze): You've cured yourself of Swamp Fever!