BioShock: The Collection (Xbox One) Cheats & Tips
Your guide for cheat codes, tips, hacks and walkthroughs
- Against All Odds (30 points): Finished the game on the hardest difficulty level.
- All Plasmids (20 points): Found or purchased all 11 basic Plasmid types.
- All Weapon Upgrades (20 points): Found every Power to the People weapon upgrade in the game.
- Big Brass Balls (25 points): Finished the game without using Vita-Chambers.
- Big Spender (15 points): Spent 2000 dollars at Vending Machines.
- Bought a Slot (5 points): Bought one Plasmid or Tonic Slot at a Gatherer's Garden.
- Dealt with Every Little Sister (50 points): Dealt with every Little Sister.
- First Research (5 points): Researched a Splicer with the Research Camera.
- Fully Upgraded a Plasmid (10 points): Fully upgraded one Plasmid to the Level 3 version.
- Fully Upgraded a Weapon (10 points): Installed the third upgrade to a weapon.
- Grand Daddy (25 points): Defeated 3 Big Daddies without dying during the fight.
- Master Gatherer (25 points): Gathered 600 ADAM with Little Sisters.
- Master Hacker (20 points): Hacked 30 machines at a distance with the Hack Tool.
- Master Protector (15 points): Got through a Gather with no damage and no one getting to the Little Sister.
- Max Plasmid Slots (10 points): Fully upgraded to the maximum number of Plasmid Slots.
- One Research Track (20 points): Maxed out one Research Track.
- Prolific Hacker (20 points): Hacked one of each kind of machine.
- Rapture Historian (40 points): Found 100 audio diaries.
- Research Master (20 points): Completed all research on every subject in Rapture.
- Trap Master (15 points): Killed 30 enemies using only Traps.
- Upgraded a Weapon (10 points): Upgraded a weapon at a Power to the People Station.